- Please arrive on time for school. School starts at 8.45 am and finishes 3:30 pm.
- When the bell rings in the morning children are to line up outside in a boys and girls line. Myself, Mrs Fenyn or Mrs Dobbins will then escort the children into class, through school.
- Please ensure you put your child’s name in all of their uniform (including P.E kits) so that we may return lost items.
- Please ensure your children are wearing suitable foot wear which should be black and are appropriate for the weather.
- P.E is Tuesday and Friday. PE kits MUST be: Navy (not black) trousers/shorts/leggings for girls.
- Please remember to bring children’s reading journals every day as we will be reading consistently throughout the week.
- Homework books need to be brought back on Wednesdays so effective feedback can be given.
- Please remember to practise spellings with your child and bring their spelling books back on a Friday to be tested and changed.
- Please remember to sign and comment in your child’s reading journal as they should be reading at least 3 times a week.
Any questions or queries?